Interstate Nomad

Suggestion Name:

Alternate the simulator of the annual christmas convoy between ETS2 and ATS

Suggestion Description:

Alternate the simulator of the annual christmas convoy between ETS2 and ATS

Any example images:

n/a

Why should it be added?:

Alternating every year between the simulators would equally take into account the interests of all players of this community.

• Upvote 3

On 12/9/2023 at 4:31 AM, MartinV90 said:

Not likely to happen, considering most of the people play ETS2. You only have to look at any ATS convoy or event and see how low in numbers they are. 

That's an "chicken-and-egg" problem.

But the number of interested players are unlikely gonna rise by putting American Truck Simulator to second place.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Popeye_27 said:

One can only dream that they do a Xmas event for us peasants on ATS TMP.

Heck, why not do two XMAS events; one for ETS2 & ATS?

Maybe @MartinV90 is not far from the truth and the TruckersMP team doesn't see the need to create an event respectively convoy for a minority of their community.

But I argue that they don't attract more players by not considering their interests.

• True Story 2

3 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Vielleicht @MartinV90 ist nicht weit von der Wahrheit entfernt und das TruckersMP-Team sieht keine Notwendigkeit, eine Veranstaltung bzw. einen Konvoi für eine Minderheit ihrer Community zu schaffen.

Aber ich behaupte, dass sie nicht mehr Spieler anziehen, indem sie ihre Interessen nicht berücksichtigen.

Unfortunately, I can't say for sure, but about 3 or 4 years ago there was a Christmas convoy at ATS. So far, he had always alternated between ETS2 and ATS. I think this is the first time that it has taken place 2x or 3 times in a row at ETS2.

TruckersMP always puts a lot of work into the Christmas convoy. Not only a route is chosen, but on the route roadblocks and signals are set up where to go. And one or the other city is decorated for Christmas.  And as the @MartinV90 has already described. If there are fewer users for the ATS game than there are for ETS2, so all the effort for ATS may not be worth it.

Sorry I can only speak German. Therefore, I had to have it translated in your language via Mirosoft Bing Translator, so it may happen that it has not been translated correctly.

• Like 1