It has been reported several times in this game. will be kicked out of the server.

Lang Yi

建议名称:It has been reported several times in this match. will be kicked out of the server.

建议说明:When using online reporting in the game, if the whistleblower is already in pending moderation, they will be kicked out of the server when the number of reports reaches the set limit. If this recommendation is adopted, I propose that the enhancement of the accuracy and accountability of online reporting include two points

Any example images: not

为什么要添加它If I am the perpetrator and cause an accident in a populated area, there must be a certain number of players who report it online using TAB, and when a certain number is reached, the person who has been reported multiple times will be kicked out of the server. Adding this feature slows down areas where game crews aren't on site and is a way to maintain road safety.

Unfortunately, I disagree, being kicked doesn’t do anything. It just means you can reconnect. Also, you are forgetting that just because multiple people report somebody does not mean they have done anything wrong or will even receive any punishment so people could get kicked from server for no reason.

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome! 1

21 小时前 MartinV90 说:

不幸的是,我不同意,被踢也无济于事。这只是意味着您可以重新连接。另外,您忘记了因为多人举报某人并不意味着他们做错了什么,甚至会受到任何惩罚,因此人们可能会无缘无故地被踢出服务器。

So I said that if this suggestion is adopted, the accuracy and sense of responsibility of the report will be strengthened. Prevent online reporting of abusive behavior.
Opening the line is a warning to prevent the reported person from committing a crime, and this function serves as a warning. Remind him of violating the rules
For players who have been promoted multiple times by the online reporting system, the cooldown time for account login can be increased to allow online staff sufficient time for review

Hello @RMI Team Lang Yi,

Thanks for the suggestion!

After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that we will not be proceeding with this idea. Kicking players and preventing them from joining the servers when there are multiple attempts to report them can easily be abused by the players and there are no ways for the abuse to be prevented, so implementing such feature will only cause more issues rather than solving any.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Community Manager