Time speed up

Mrkyy

20 hours ago, Mrkyy said:

Hi, I would suggest for the time change, to speed up official time, to be just like in original ets2 game.

A game day is set to last 6 hours of real time. If you mean sleeping, it won't work because the time has to be synchronised between all players, so everyone has to have their headlights on at night, etc.

I personally like the current time speed in-game since it adds a layer of realism to the game as it's not constantly cycling between day and night. 🤷‍♂️

I do however wish that you could change the time locally (basically only for you) but I don't think that would work since not everybody would have their headlights on and many other issues that it could cause that I am not aware of.

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

1 hour ago, Nima. said:

I personally like the current time speed in-game since it adds a layer of realism to the game as it's not constantly cycling between day and night. 🤷‍♂️

I do however wish that you could change the time locally (basically only for you) but I don't think that would work since not everybody would have their headlights on and many other issues that it could cause that I am not aware of.

I agree with you,being night outside and playing truckersmp also at night time gives a great vibe to be honest.

• Awesome! 1

Hello @Mrkyy,

Thanks for the suggestion!

Since you failed to follow the rules for the suggestions, I have to close this topic. In future, when you decide to submit a suggestion, ensure you follow the rules listed here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/1011-new/

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Community Manager