Can I use the word Reich which means empire in my game tag name

тoυιjєя

Question

Hello, I’m wondering if I can use the word Reich in my company tag name which means empire It would be like banana Reich for exemple which would translate to banana empire. It’s very different from third reich and I think it should be allowed because it’s not harmful word but I still ask because I don’t want to get banned suddenly 

• Woah! 1

6 answers to this question

Hey,

First of all thanks for visiting forum! Personally, I wouldn't use game tag like this one.
If you think tag is okay, feel free to use It, but I wouldn't do that. Keep in mind that users can reports you. 
Of course everything it's allowed if it's not breaking the Rules, but I would think twice before changing tag.

Im not responsible for bans, appeals etc. so it's just my personal opinion. Game Moderators are able to easily answer to your question.

Kind Regards

JJay

TruckersMP Support & Language Forum Moderator

• Upvote 1

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

2 hours ago, JJay said:

Hey,

First of all thanks for visiting forum! Personally, I wouldn't use game tag like this one.
If you think tag is okay, feel free to use It, but I wouldn't do that. Keep in mind that users can reports you. 
Of course everything it's allowed if it's not breaking the Rules, but I would think twice before changing tag.

Im not responsible for bans, appeals etc. so it's just my personal opinion. Game Moderators are able to easily answer to your question.

Kind Regards

JJay

TruckersMP Support & Language Forum Moderator

thank you for your answer