Oklahoma State and Cities on the Traffic Page

MagnusA

Suggestion Name: Oklahoma + cities on the Traffic page.

Suggestion Description: Add Oklahoma + cities to the Traffic page, please

Any example images: -

Why should it be added?: All other state DLC's are there, up and including Texas released a few months before Oklahoma. 

The ETS2 West Balkan countries are already there (for the corresponding ETS2 non-ProMods servers), but not the slightly older ATS DLC.

EDIT: Reformatted suggestion to using the template.

Why then is all the other DLC's there, not only Nevada? Even Texas was added, which was releases only months before Oklahoma.

Will future map DLCs not be added just because players "never leave Vegas" anyway? 

I meet players outside Vegas almost every time I play TruckersMP ATS. At the time of writing there are 60 players on ATS [US] Simulation server of which 6 are in Las Vegas. I believe that the other 54 are scattered all over the map, in cities or on the road.

By by the way, the original suggestion have been reformatted using the template.

• Leon Baker changed the title to Oklahoma State and Cities on the Traffic Page