Update to our Game Moderation Strategy

Foobrother

Yes, you are right, as you said, we should not forget that truckersmp employees show tolerance, but what I said is that players create reports even in the smallest mistakes, for example, a (LAG porblem) I am a victim like these, I want to address the lag problem because whenever I drive on the C-D road, I rarely have lag problems and I don't experience it willingly, normal everyone can experience it, but then other players immediately create a report (when I apologize, it is futile) they say I sent a report, I find this issue a little ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you shouldn't send reports, I do too, but not a lot, only when someone trolls me and the other party makes a big mistake.  Again, as I said, if a few players send fewer reports, then the game will be better, especially on the C-D road, some players drive on that road to send reports, but I don't do that, I just drive for fun and to meet new players.  but I understood what you told me well, so please don't misunderstand, I'm just sharing my opinion here.  

3 hours ago, Signore_Derin said:

Yes, you are right, as you said, we should not forget that truckersmp employees show tolerance, but what I said is that players create reports even in the smallest mistakes, for example, a (LAG porblem) I am a victim like these, I want to address the lag problem because whenever I drive on the C-D road, I rarely have lag problems and I don't experience it willingly, normal everyone can experience it, but then other players immediately create a report (when I apologize, it is futile) they say I sent a report, I find this issue a little ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you shouldn't send reports, I do too, but not a lot, only when someone trolls me and the other party makes a big mistake.  Again, as I said, if a few players send fewer reports, then the game will be better, especially on the C-D road, some players drive on that road to send reports, but I don't do that, I just drive for fun and to meet new players.  but I understood what you told me well, so please don't misunderstand, I'm just sharing my opinion here.  

I think we are all on the same page here. But, as you said, there are probably some people abusing the system and spamming.

That said, if we have clear rules about what can be reported or not we should be able to have very clear outcome on the reports:

1. Valid report > punishment given to the reported
  2. Unjustified report > warning or punishment given to reporter depending on history of unjustified reports

To me that's much more fair than limiting/refraining everyone from submitting as many reports as before.

But we actually already had (and have) this system active with reporters getting their number of report slots reduced each time they have their report rejected. Seems like it wasn't enough to remove the bad reports?! How? I don't know? But my guess is that most of the reports were/are actually valid! And we have simply implemented these limitations to reduce the load on the report moderation team so that they can focus more on in-game moderation. I'm still waiting for the improvements following this strategy. i.e. my in-game reports are still timing out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator