rear suspension lowering not possible on tmp??

DyZ1o~Minas

Question

this happens only on TMP i have keybinds for these functons but when i am on tmp(multiplayer) the rear axle cannot be lowered or rized... the front works as it should but not the rear.. 
idk what is wrong because i remember using this feature normaly before.. any ideas??
i tried it a few moments before posting again but it still is the same.. it works normaly in single player but not on multiplayer and the problem is ONLY on the rear axle.. my keybinds are ( , . )for the rear axle and ( ; ' ) for the front

5 answers to this question

Hello. @DyZ1o~Minas

By entering the key settings, I use the letter (u) for the trailer axle lowering / lifting key and the letter (ı) for the front axle lowering / lifting key, if you wish, you can try my key settings or reassign the key settings to the default settings There is no such problem in TruckersMP, all players can actively use this feature, of course, it is also possible that the keys may be broken.

I wish you good forums,

Kind regards,

Mr. Teddy

• Like 1

Hello @DyZ1o~Minas,

Welcome to the TruckersMP Forum.

As for your problem, the "," and "." key combinations you are using are used to change CB radio channels. Unfortunately you cannot change/unassign these, so you will have to select a different pair of keys to use for rear axle adjustment.

Hope this helps.

Truly yours,

djoh

• Thanks 1