TMP Launcher Sign In

31Delta

It would be great to have a Login thing when using the TruckersMP Launcher, that way you don’t have to waste time re-logging in every single time you launch the TruckersMP Game for ATS and/or ETS2. I feel this is especially helpful for those that stream TruckersMP and also those that switch from ATS and ETS2 along for attending events or hanging out with friends.

Please let me know what you think.

spacer.png

Hey @31Delta,

Firstly, to ensure that your suggestion can be considered, I would recommend editing your post so that it follows the template provided.

That being said, to provide my personal viewpoint on this suggestion, I am unable to see how this would actually be more beneficial than the current way that we login to TruckersMP prior to selecting a server. From what I understand, this suggestion aims to avoid the need to input your account details every time you wish to login, however this can already be avoided by selecting the "Remember Me" option on the login screen; thus avoiding the need to input your details each time (unless you've recently changed your email or password).

If I've misunderstood your suggestion, please let me know, as I feel that I may have missed something here.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png