Help me to understand

Mk4nn

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello again!

First of all, no you are not permanently banned. That's a system that prevents users from entering the game from a second account but after his ban is expired (lifted) you will be able to play the game again I hope my answer helped you!

Kind regards,

DeniPEKSEN 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver III

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb

---

Rules | Appeal your ban | Feedback | Support | Knowledge base | Report a user

---

1224065347_role_VeteranIII(1).png.5e3410

Languages: TR | EN 

Hello @Mk3nn 🙂   

It is against the rules to create and use a different account after receiving a temporary or permanent ban penalty. If this situation is supported by evidence, game administrators have the right to ban your account from the platform without prior warning.

Example: You have two accounts, and one of them is banned from the platform for 3 months. If you continue to use the other account, and it is detected, the second account will also be banned for the duration of the ban applied to the first account. In cases of permanent bans, this results in all accounts being permanently banned from the platform.

I hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Mr.Drexyy

33 minutes ago, DeniPEKSEN said:

Tekrar merhaba!

Öncelikle artık kalıcı olarak yasaklanmadınız. Bu, kullanıcıların oyuna ikinci bir hesaptan girmesini engelleyen bir sistemdir ancak yasağının süresi dolduktan (kaldırıldıktan) sonra oyunu tekrar oynayabileceksiniz. Umarım cevabım size yardımcı olmuştur!

So I understand correctly that I can return to the game when the ban is lifted from my brother's account, right? I thought I should ask to avoid misunderstanding. (I apologise for my English, English is not my native language) 

Rule 1.2 - Ban Evading - 90 days

• Creating or using another account to get around a temporary ban. Evading a permanent ban will result in a permanent ban on all accounts.

Because he's banned, the system will detect any accounts attempting to login from that device. Your best bet, either get him to appeal it. Or, get your own device for your account. If his ban has an expiration date, you both will have to wait it out.

On 9/9/2023 at 1:21 AM, Mk3nn said:

But I got this stuck in my mind, now I have permanently deleted that account, but I don't know when the ban will be opened because I don't have access to that account anymore, how can I see 

Hello! If you deleted an account you will not be able to see how many days for the ban to be lifted so that's slightly impossible to see it.

Have a great day ahead.

Kind regards,

DeniPEKSEN 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver III

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb

---

Rules | Appeal your ban | Feedback | Support | Knowledge base | Report a user

---

1224065347_role_VeteranIII(1).png.5e3410

Languages: TR | EN