Ban system

Mk4nn

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello,

According to the rules, if a ban evasion is detected, the connection to the server will be automatically rejected.

§5.1 - Server Auto Kicks

• [...]
  • Ban Evading - Joining the servers with an account when another account belonging to you is currently banned.

Read the full rules here.

If you think that this detection is incorrect, please contact the Game Moderation Management via the feedback system: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

TruckersMP Game Moderator

• Like 1

Hello @Mk3nn 🙂 

First of all, welcome to the TruckersMP forum, and I would like to express my apologies for the issue you are facing.

Unfortunately, in this situation, there is nothing you can do. You cannot access the game until your brother's ban expires.

Even if you do not attempt to do so, the game assumes that you are attempting Ban Evading. Therefore, it does not allow you to play.

§1.2 - Ban Evading - 90 days

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary ban. Evading a permanent ban will result in a permanent ban on all accounts. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

I hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Mr.Drexyy

1 hour ago, Mk3nn said:

Hello, we are playing this game from the same computer with my brother, today he was banned from the game, but when I want to enter my main account, I cannot enter, what is the reason and I permanently deleted his account so that he does not disturb other players again. 

Hello there @Mk3nn

You cannot enter the game because with the new system TruckersMP added if you have a banned account or created an account while being banned it will not let you in the game and will automatically kick you. I hope my answer was helpful enough.

Kind regards,

DeniPEKSEN 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver III

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb

---

Rules | Appeal your ban | Feedback | Support | Knowledge base | Report a user

---

1224065347_role_VeteranIII(1).png.5e3410

Languages: TR | EN