Mute/block

reirа

Personally, don’t feel the need for this. I don’t know how this would even work considering you could block somebody, but then they could still drive past you.. the only reason why you would want to block somebody is, if they have insulted you in which case they could be banned if you submitted the relevant evidence. 

• Upvote 1

I'd like to point out, look at the big message in my sig. When you don't follow the format, new suggestions aren't considered. It says it in the orange banner.

When you go in populated areas, you get the populated chat that comes with it. Including the reporting toxicity and the foreigners who don't speak in your tongue.

Even if you do block/mute them, they are still visible in the tab list and their vehicle is still visible. Plus, you'd be typing /mute id and /block id (not real commands) constantly. Which can get you reported for blocking or make you distracted.