Report System (delay of reviewing)

RedNub

Question

Hello there, 

I'm sorry to ask about this, but I think it's now on the place. Will we get any info why the count of created reports has been decreased? I think, we all know why it was happened, however should be cool if there would be any info from upper management. 

Why did I make thus question? I made this one due to fact that few of my reports are almost outdated of 14 days period, and also being a bit sad about fact there was many admins hired and the situation hasn't changed.  😞 

Secondary, wouldn't it be better to extend the period of reports created in 14 days to 20? 

I would be more than happy if there was an annoucement! 

Thank you so much for the asnwers and your reactions people! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

4 answers to this question

Heya, 

I cannot tell you why the Management has decreased the report limit. However, as it is said in Rule §1.4 "Reports must be filed no later than 14 days after an incident has occurred.". This means, that for example, if you create a report 10 days after somebody rammed you, your report will still be accepted, even if it takes 14 days to get claimed. You are simply not allowed to report somebody for something, that was more than 14 days ago. 

I hope I could help you at least with the second part of your question 😄

• True Story 1

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

Hello @[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~

I see that you have raised two questions here. First of all, I want to answer the first one.

Although I can't answer why the number of reports is limited to 10, but I don't think you need to worry about the 14-day limit for reporting, because as long as you report on the official website within 14 days from the beginning of your injury, it will be valid, even if the administrator handles it for more than 14 days, it will be calculated by the date you initiate the report.

Secondly, the second question, why can't you extend it to 20 days? I want to say that I think this is a controversial issue, and I think the 14 days left in the rules is long enough, because if you haven't remembered to report him within two weeks after you received the persecution, I don't think you will remember it again.

All of the above are my personal views, I hope to help you.

Greet

Toth.

TruckersMP Player

Profils | Rule | Report | Feedback

spacer.png

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Fast-rider said:

Heya, 

I cannot tell you why the Management has decreased the report limit. However, as it is said in Rule §1.4 "Reports must be filed no later than 14 days after an incident has occurred.". This means, that for example, if you create a report 10 days after somebody rammed you, your report will still be accepted, even if it takes 14 days to get claimed. You are simply not allowed to report somebody for something, that was more than 14 days ago. 

I hope I could help you at least with the second part of your question 😄

Elllo there, Slow-Fast Rider ❤️ 

I'm really appreciated your answer and as I seen now, the rule §1.4 -> the evidence must be no later than 14 days has been removed if im not mistaken. ❤️

Maybe my point helped to the community! 

It's resolved, you are free to lock thus topic

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment