Idea of a better environment for ambitious players

Hell_Panzer

A server for ambitious players only would be better then now the Simulation 1. For these players i would recommend to do a driver test ingame and get a drivers license inside the game. The new server needment could be the drivers license. I saw very much people who dont wait in the traffic jams and start to overtake on the left side wich mostly is the grass. The better enviroment needs better admins beacuse now the admins sometimes not doing anything and beacuse of that there are traffic jams beacuse people blocking the road and etc. I would like to be a member of that better enviroment. 

Hello there, 

First of all, thank you so much for creating thus suggestion even if is still does not follow the suggestion format 👀

When I carefully read your suggestion I came to this outcome - > I don't think you'd solve this if you created what you're saying. 

This isn't so much about Game Moderators as it is about the players who make up the whole problem of the various traffic jams in the game. It's true that Moderators are needed too, unfortunately as even they say, they can't always be in the same place where something is happening.  So until the players learn to follow all the rules, nothing will change. 

I found only one solution which may change thus and this is introduce a new system of higher punishmets.  🤕

I always saying to others "learn before you will enter to MP" 

Hope, you're satisfied with my answer I sent. 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Veteran Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

2 hours ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

I always saying to others "learn before you will enter to MP" 

It requires essential learning, skills, and 1st 7 years of childhood/elementary school.

After that are social behavior, tolerance, understanding, and respect.

In the end - friendships, fun, and many good memories in those games.

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

5 hours ago, Bεtty` said:

I don't think you can Solve Sim 1 Traffic. But If There is a Certain temporary Period for Beginners, For example, When Playing for 5 Hours, the Sim 1 Server Should Be Turned On for Beginners, And So On. If New Players Join Crowded Servers After a Certain Hour, They Will At Least Have Some Experience

New players can't learn anything in 1 hour.

6 hours ago, Hell_Panzer said:

A server for ambitious players only would be better then now the Simulation 1. For these players i would recommend to do a driver test ingame and get a drivers license inside the game. The new server needment could be the drivers license. I saw very much people who dont wait in the traffic jams and start to overtake on the left side wich mostly is the grass. The better enviroment needs better admins beacuse now the admins sometimes not doing anything and beacuse of that there are traffic jams beacuse people blocking the road and etc. I would like to be a member of that better enviroment. 

They don't need better admins. They need active admins. A driving test will solve nothing.

Here's what needs to happen in order for change.

1. They do our CD Revamp Suggestions and keep it that way.
  2. They turn Sim 1 back into a simulation server. This kind of driving behavior would only happen if a volcano was erupting.
  3. Sim 1 needs server based settings so that everyone is on the same page when it comes to driving and fines.
  4. Change Arcade server to be an Arcade server. Maybe missions that give rewards that encourage rule following.

I think players should get rid of the c-d road, they buy map dlcs only to enter the kirkenes mine road in promods, but there are many beautiful roads, Iraq, Syria, and there are many maps that you can go like this, you can download and explore through the promods website, I think there is no need for a new server, the current servers are enough.