Problems unlocking double trailers all over the map

DragoRosso_202

Question

Hi, I was looking for a way to unlock double trailers on the whole map, looking at various tutorials I see you have to go to documents>Euro Truck Simulator 2>profiles, but here is a problem, inside the folder "profiles" I can not find any profile, I find it only in the folder "steam_profiles", but inside I can’t find the folder "saves" where everyone goes to modify the files to unlock the double trailers, I hope someone can solve this problem, thank you.

(Attached below are photos of the "profiles" folder being empty and how the "steam_profiles" folder is saved)

profiles vuoto.png

profilo steamù.png

5 answers to this question

Deactive using steam cloud ingame, exit the game and then you will see your files.

• Upvote 1

Hello there, @DragoRosso_202

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forums!

--------- 

In order to open double trailers on the whole map if you are using steam cloud, you can go to SteamWorshop - > https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1766128598  - I recommend you to try thus mod, if it won't work try to find some newest there by using search and write there "unlocking double trailers" there will many option listed for ya!

Secondary, you can use the option which is called Save Edititing, there are many options how to custom your trailer and it also allows pick up jobs on the whole map.

In the end, please don't forget that TMP does not support any mods activated in mod folder or steamworshop, so firtly you need to buy it in singleplayer then save it and load TMP

Have a good day

Let us know about the status of your question. 

Hope I helped to you

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Veteran Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there!

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return! 

Kind Regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator