(Failed to verify installed files) Pls help\

HapKOTiK#UA5237

Question

(687)-COLLAGE.jpg.4b240710f15026e768fad32813312067.jpg
Hello! I have a problem and I can't solve it. I downloaded the first time trackers mp and writes an error (Failed to verify installed files). I can’t solve it, I reinstalled both the game and the application, nothing helped, the frame network of the latest version, I also launched the game from direct 11 on behalf of the administrator, nothing helped. Please help me!

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, HapKOTiK#UA5237 said:

(687)-COLLAGE.jpg.4b240710f15026e768fad32813312067.jpg
Hello! I have a problem and I can't solve it. I downloaded the first time trackers mp and writes an error (Failed to verify installed files). I can’t solve it, I reinstalled both the game and the application, nothing helped, the frame network of the latest version, I also launched the game from direct 11 on behalf of the administrator, nothing helped. Please help me!

Hello there,

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forums. 

According to your issue, I will list one of common solution, that might help you - > 

Solution:

Go to "Settings".

Press "Browse".

Navigate to TruckersMP installation directory (default is C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP)

Click the directory folder once to select it.

Press "Select Folder".

Press "Save".

nVQvvTU.png

If this does not solve the issue, follow the steps mentioned under "Failed To Download Updates".

Note:

It is possible that you will not be able to see the "ProgramData" folder. In order to see it you must:

Press "View".

Tick the box "Hidden items".

jUN84bo.png

If nothing works from posted solutions above, please remove the folder "TrucekersMP" and install the launcher again.

Let me know then if you solved your problem.

Have a good day

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 
TruckersMP Veteran Driver | MCG Veteran Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Have you tried reinstalling TruckersMP completely? Here is a step-by-step guide: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/148

If the error persists, I suggest you create a support ticket at www.truckersmp.com/support. This will make communication with you easier and the Support Team can check where your files are located.  

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

You may try to contact the author of this plugin directly.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System