I have retarder problem

bumcav

2 hours ago, bumcav said:

When i use retarder im losing all grip (over 90 kmh) i want to use cruise control but i cant use because of this 

Hello @bumcav,

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question. 

Honestly it has never happened to me but I can give you some advice. When you drive and this happens, do not go beyond 80/90 km/h and always turn the steering wheel slowly. 

Especially if you have a light load or a trailer without load it can happen that you lose grip by increasing speed and moving the steering wheel quickly in that way as in the video... You risk not checking the truck until you reduce the speed below a certain limit, for example 80 or 90 km/h. 

I hope my advice can help you something. 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

Hello ! Nice to reply to your question .

After reviewing the video you uploaded, I believe that this is not a problem with the retarder. It may be due to the weight of the cargo you pulled exceeding 15 tons and braking and turning the steering wheel on downhill roads. Most importantly, your speed has exceeded 130km/h. I believe that any truck will slip and lose control at this speed. Therefore, I would like to remind you to maintain the speed limit and not exceed the speed limit It's also safer!

Finally, I wish you a wonderful day

Kind Regard
China MF Team
Calvino

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support