HIGH PING PROBLEM IN TMP

EkofLin

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @EkofLin

Ping problem has multiple causes and solutions. I'm leaving some solutions for you below, if you do them, your ping problem will be fixed;

1-Close the programs running in the background on your computer that slow down your internet.

2-Disconnect other people and only connect to the internet.

3-If it is necessary for multiple people to use it, tell others to connect to the wireless network and ask them not to perform tasks such as downloading, uploading, and watching videos. You should connect to the internet using an Ethernet cable.

4-Establish a wired connection. In Wi-Fi, the connection is provided through the air, and connections can be lost or weakened when passing through walls.

5-Turn off your modem, wait for 1 minute, and then turn it back on.

6-The cables in your installation may be worn out. If there is a cable directly from the port to your modem, you can replace it.

"If the problem persists after doing these, you can request support from your internet service provider."

I hope it helps

Best Regards

Mr.Drexyy

Sorry to hear that my fellow Driver ...

am just going to tell you about my own experience ..

I had the same issues... some time ago 

finally noticed it was my VPN ...

so if you're using any software to support your gaming experience 

disable them... 

and Run ETS2 or ATS with your Normal internet or wifi.

@EkofLin

Hello! Regarding your question, there may be the following reasons: You go to Calais or Duisburg in S1 or you pass through these 2 cities, because the local players in these 2 cities are more than 25 people per hour, and sometimes more than 100 people move locally, which will lead to some players with low computer configuration, the ping value will be reduced, and there will be a lag. Sometimes players with high computer configuration will also have a low ping value and a lag. You also went to Silk City, which is served by P, for the same reason as Calais and Duisburg in S1.

The resolution delay is as follows: Please try to stay away from Calais, Duisburg and Silk, and try not to choose goods that end in these three cities and pass through these places, as passing through these places will also result in lower pings.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved