Should new trucks be added to the game?

Guest ScreamClnr

Guest ScreamClnr

first of all hi guys i am new here and i came to meet you first to be admin. Do you think real-life trucks should come to the game, for example; BMC, FORD FMAX, ISUZU VS. I think it can make the game even better. Thanks for your answers 🙂

Hello there @ScreamClnr

I would kidly to welcome you here on TruckersMP Forums and wish you the best time with other bigfaans / players / nubs 😛 people! We're a big family here.

First of all, thank you for creathing thus question and trying to make community being active! 

Yeah, it's true it would be nice to see some changes around trucks as there have.n't been any news for long time. I honestly think that as the next truck which could come to this game is Ford F-Max, Mercedes Benz Actros 2021 or new version of Volvo FH. However we have to be sure that each truck / map dlc and whatever always keeps so much time to finish it. At this point we can't say exactly what might be coming, but we can hope that something will change again in the near future to create a better appetite for driving. Secondary if you are searching for some new trucks, I can refer you to Save Editting as you can really do more and create your "new own truck". Since I have started using save edit, I woudn't choose anything else. 

Hope you have a good day! 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Master Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @ScreamClnr

Welcome to the TruckersMP Forum! The idea of adding more trucks to the game is a good one, but I think most players would not play with those trucks, but rather, with the ones that are currently in the game. I like the idea, hopefully in the future they can implement new trucks, good luck with your application. 🙂 

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Aloha! @ScreamClnr
For quite some time already I am hoping that the devs in the SCS will start working on the Iveco S-Way. Not many Ivecos on the road out there, I think it would be a nice addition to the current fleet of trucks we have in the game as of right now.
Interesting little truck it is, would like to get my hands on it. However, I would be also open to new brands of trucks, the Finnish SISU for example. Although it's true these trucks are mostly used in rough terrain. What do you think about that? 😏
Anyhow, I hope to see you in the team! Have a good time in the game.
new-iveco-s-way.jpgsisupolar-3.png

I am amazing, what else to say.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support