Gusseted seat recommendation!

Hello everyone,

I want to tell you about this idea that I have been thinking about for a long time. I don't know how possible, but your opinion is very important to me, you know, in real life there are flexible seats, they flex on bumpy roads. I would love to see this on TruckersMP. Frankly, I think that the flexing of the driver's seat on rough roads can make driving more enjoyable, thank you.

Kind regards,

ROSMERY

IRL, cabin itself and driver's seat both have their own pneumatic suspension, which can be adjusted to be stiffer or "bouncier" according to your preference.

Both of these can be simulated in the game.

Cabin suspension stiffnes is controlled directly by slider in gameplay options/truck settings, put all the way left for softest suspension.

Seat/driver's head movement is contolled by camera settings in gameplay options (scroll further down):

• Physical camera movement - On/Off setting, enables or disables camera movement.
  • Physical camera movement factor - Slider, for strongest movement move it all the way to the right. Camera will move around while accelerating, braking or turning, and also when driving over uneven surface.
  • Interior camera horizon locking factor - Slider, contols the how strictly camera locks itself to the horizon and moves independently from the truck/cabin. Moving the slider all the way left disables the lock completely and camera shakes around with the truck, which can cause motion sickness, so adjust this to your preference.

And if you want even more bounces, pump up "Uneven surface simulation" (slider all the way to the right), which can be found in gameplay options/truck settings, rigth below cabin suspension stiffness slider.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

• 1 month later...

Hello there,

Thank you for your suggestion!

Upon reviewing your suggestion, we found that the features you've recommended already exist, as pointed out by "Granite" in the latest comment. As such, there's no need for us to take any further action on this specific proposal. If you have any further suggestions or ideas, especially regarding the suspension system for seats, we encourage you to reach out to SCS Software via their forum. They are responsible for implementing core features into the game.

Thanks for understanding!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Community Manager

// Rejected