For those wondering why they can't authenticate/connect or have lags

Foobrother

Hi all,

I can see that many of your are spamming the help section because they can't authenticate/connect to the servers even if they show as "Online". Also see people who mention once they are connected it's laggy.

I do not know the root cause of the problem but I can tell you that this happens for everyone not just you and you can only wait for the problem to be fixed from the TMP side. No need to post yet another thread for help.

In the meantime you can monitor if the server are still unstable by checking the status page graphs as follow:

1. Go to this page: https://stats.truckersmp.com/
  2. Scroll down to the graphs section and select a zoom of 1d or 2d
  3. All the red arrows on the screenshot below show when the servers became unresponsive:

spacer.png

As you can see compared to the 2nd of July (first part of the graph), on the 3rd and today we have lots of downtimes.

Until these drops continue to appear every couple of hours, I would expect authentication/connection/lags issues.

Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

• Foobrother changed the title to For those wondering why they can't authenticate/connect or have lags
  • 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.