Player traffic and incompatibilities

Hello everyone.
We all experience these situations, mostly during server peak hours.
Wouldn't it be good for all of us if alternative new petrol station parking spaces were added to avoid these situations?

In such cases, players feel justified and block the road in a random way

Friends who see this, please do not park in such places with double trailers. the road is already narrow

1CiTdDE.pngvijapsE.png

3RapOpo.png  

Hello there bigfaan @Almira xeltz.,

I would not say it's not a good point. However, I know where is the problem of causing thus kind of congestion. Do you know too? 

The main problem of everything happened on the photo above is that many of the players don't respect the rules, and that's a point we are looking for. If they follow the rules it will not happened. As next imagine you are comming through c-d and you would like to come Fuel statiom but it seems to be full, what will you do? Will you try to get there and wont respect the rules or you would rather go and stop the next fuel station? 

I think, that second one is correct 

Have a good day

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV I MCG Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hi My mate , @[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ 
It is already clear what the problem is. It's only the malpractice of the players. Yes, what you say is true.
But trolls and errant drivers will always continue to behave in this way, breaking the rules. [In this place]
It would be better if there was another petrol station in the opposite lane. These confusions can go and innovation is the best  🙂

3RapOpo.png  

1 hour ago, Almira xeltz. said:

Hello everyone.
We all experience these situations, mostly during server peak hours.
Wouldn't it be good for all of us if alternative new petrol station parking spaces were added to avoid these situations?

In such cases, players feel justified and block the road in a random way

Friends who see this, please do not park in such places with double trailers. the road is already narrow

1CiTdDE.pngvijapsE.png

Hey mate @Almira xeltz.

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this topic. 

I completely agree with you and I think what you said is a fundamental thing. 

I have often found myself in these situations on the busy road such as C-D or in the city of Calais. 

Often people who want to enter the service area in question on the C-D road, block both carriageways knowing that there are already many players within the service area. 

It would be a very good idea to be able to implement more space in that area in my opinion.

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

34 minutes ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Hello there bigfaan @Almira xeltz.,

I would not say it's not a good point. However, I know where is the problem of causing thus kind of congestion. Do you know too? 

The main problem of everything happened on the photo above is that many of the players don't respect the rules, and that's a point we are looking for. If they follow the rules it will not happened. As next imagine you are comming through c-d and you would like to come Fuel statiom but it seems to be full, what will you do? Will you try to get there and wont respect the rules or you would rather go and stop the next fuel station? 

I think, that second one is correct 

Have a good day

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV I MCG Driver 

Hey mate bigfaan @[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~,

Sorry but... If I can participate in answering your question too, I would say that it is always better to check the fuel before traveling. Before leaving to make a journey, I always check the fuel and the kilometers to be covered if the fuel is enough. In case I have to stop at the service area, I prefer where I do not create problems for other players. 

I prefer not to stop in those areas.

Sincerely, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

See my sig? It has ideas to revamp CD. Which came as an April Fool's joke this year and was taken away.

The problems with, and why you should avoid CD; is as follows:

1. SCS has a revamp coming for both Netherlands & Belgium in the near future. Watch the blog (and steam) for news about it, as it could be next on the list or saved for last (i have a list in my sig of the remaining older countries left to revamp). I'm hoping the revamp kills off this road for good. And then, someone will scout the map for the next CD replacement.
  2. The gas stations are designed for single player. Not multiplayer. They need an overhaul with a larger design and a way to get into and out of it without affecting the road too much.
  3. As seen countless times, a good portion of the players just don't care to drive by the rules. They only care as if they are the only one on that road, hoping to be featured in their next "Idiots of the Road" YT video.
  • True Story 1

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support