DriversHub for VTC

LifeRussik

Hello everyone,
I am currently a driver at Viva Trucking, but I would now like to set up my own VTC.

Maybe you can help me.

I've seen a lot of VTCs using this DriversHub tracker where you can automatically level up from test driver to full driver and from full driver to master driver and so on as you hit certain KM or accumulate points per job, you know what I'm getting at want and mine? I would also like to use something like that, but I don't know how I can build something like this and need everything for it or whether you need a developer or generally something like that. I don't want to use Trucksbook or VTLog because there aren't any options like leveling up automatically and so on.

I hope you know what I mean, a bit difficult to explain but I hope for help anyway.

Best regards,

LifeRussik

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.