New template road Calais-Duisburg

Guest killiash

Guest killiash

Hello There! 

I think we all know that the most popular road in truckersmp is the Calais-Duisburg regional road. 
In order not to complicate the situation on this road, why not add new sections to this road? As well as parking lots, new gas stations, this will help distribute a large number of players in the right directions, everyone will choose how he will go, but the essence will be the same - it's still the same Calais-Duisburg road. 

There is no need to turn this road into four lanes, make autobahns out of it, this will only worsen its popularity. As it was on April 1st.

Thanks for understanding! I hope that my template will be seen by senior management and take note.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English. 20230604110052_1.thumb.jpg.b3e5442f339661327932d2942e38d824.jpg

Hello I disagree with the project you gave for the c-d road because we don't want a smooth road like the highway the c-d road is also beautiful but to change the end of the road you want to go to calais they should add an entrance like the end of the c-d road you want to go to duisburg It will be much better if they make this change

Guest killiash
2 hours ago, Lauren. said:

Hello I disagree with the project you gave for the c-d road because we don't want a smooth road like the highway the c-d road is also beautiful but to change the end of the road you want to go to calais they should add an entrance like the end of the c-d road you want to go to duisburg It will be much better if they make this change

Read my post again carefully. The red road that I drew is an addition to the existing road, which will allow you to distribute players and not create interference in the same places.

Hello there

Thank you for making a suggestion here! ❤️

I certainly appreciate such an idea and it will certainly be very useful in the future

- As I have read your suggestion, I got suprised and I think this might be really useful if addon team would add something like that. I think they are allowed to create a more roads, without official SCS update. 

I wish you best of luck to your suggestion

Regards,
RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment