Dark Mode UI Vs White Mode UI 

Dark UI or White UI 🤔

Developers, if you had to choose one UI, what would it be?

The preference between dark mode and white mode UI can vary depending on personal taste and needs. Each mode has its own advantages and appeal. Here's an explanation of the benefits of both modes:

Dark Mode:

Dark mode is a user interface (UI) primarily composed of a dark background with light text.

By using primarily black or dark gray backgrounds, it reduces eye strain and makes text easier to read, especially in low-light environments.

Dark mode can offer the following benefits:

1. Eye protection: The combination of a dark background and light text reduces eye strain and makes reading easier. It can be particularly advantageous in dark environments.
  2. Energy efficiency: Dark backgrounds consume less energy, leading to lower screen power consumption and potentially extending battery life.
  3. Fresh and modern feel: Dark mode has gained popularity in many applications and websites, providing a fresh and modern look.

White Mode: White mode is a user interface primarily composed of a bright background with dark text.

By using white or light gray backgrounds, it offers clear and crisp text visibility.

White mode can provide the following benefits:

1. Readability: Bright backgrounds with dark text offer clear visibility, making text easier to read and improving readability.
  2. Standard usability: White mode is the default mode used in many applications and websites. Therefore, it may feel more familiar and comfortable to some users.
  3. Color expression: Bright backgrounds allow colors and images to appear more vibrant and pronounced. This can be advantageous for applications and platforms that heavily rely on graphics and design elements.

Ultimately, the choice between dark mode and white mode UI depends on personal preference, the environment in which the interface will be used, and individual visual needs.

• Like 1
  • HaulieCry 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1
  • Awesome! 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

• 3749771 changed the title to Dark Mode UI Vs White Mode UI 

I usually use dark UI. Because white UI makes my eyes uncomfortable. What about you which UI would you choose?

• Awesome! 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

35 minutes ago, !drkYVZ said:

I usually use dark UI. Because white UI makes my eyes uncomfortable. What about you which UI would you choose?

Thank you for your answer. 
Like you, I'm a big fan of dark UI. White hurts my eyes too much. 😲

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

My suggestion is to add an option to change the UI with the local time (e.g. white in the morning, dark at night)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1
  • Awesome! 1

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 1 month later...

I definitely agree with the suggestion! The choice between dark mode and white mode may vary depending on personal tastes and needs.Dec. Each mode has its own unique advantages and attractiveness. In order to provide a better experience for users, it would be great if apps and websites could offer both options. Thus, users can interact more comfortably according to their preferences and environmental conditions. Today, when eye health is important, the eye fatigue-reducing effect of dark mode provides a great advantage for users, especially in low-light environments. But at the same time, the fact that white mode offers clear and legible text is also an important factor for users who prefer a more traditional look. As a result, I think that both modes contribute to the user-friendly interface design and personal preferences should be respected.

• Awesome! 1

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.