Who's waiting for "West Balkans DLC" ?

[GTW] !!.AMIXSO.!!

5 minutes ago, Stones8000 said:

I am excited for it to release, but I will likely wait for a sale before purchasing it since they usually go for really good prices during sales and the original prices of ETS DLCs are way too expensive.

Here I will agree with you DLC prices are not cheap so I will probably also wait for promotions that take place quite often.

spacer.png

Ā  Ā Ā lrwRsrV.png

šŸ‡µšŸ‡±/šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ/šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Ā 

Iā€™m looking forward for it!

Yes, itā€™ll be a bit expensive, however I always think that SCSā€™s quality is worth itā€™s price in every DLC, considering theyā€™re carrying up the quality and details every time.

Ā 

Canā€™t wait to buy it and explore new areas!

Ā 

Sincerely,

Kaan

1 minute ago, Kaan . said:

Iā€™m looking forward for it!

Yes, itā€™ll be a bit expensive, however I always think that SCSā€™s quality is worth itā€™s price in every DLC, considering theyā€™re carrying up the quality and details every time.

Ā 

Canā€™t wait to buy it and explore new areas!

Ā 

Sincerely,

Kaan

I am also looking forward to it.
I also have to admit that SCS is doing a great job.Ā šŸ˜‡

spacer.png

Ā  Ā Ā lrwRsrV.png

Ā 

I am very excited for it, I think it will be one of the top standard DLC's we will have seen so far šŸ¤žĀ I'll most likely wait for a sale to purchase it as they tend to be a lot cheaper and prefer to spend as little as I canĀ šŸ¤£

OUswreE.pngĀ |Ā nqr87fi.pngĀ |Ā 39156329-role-Game-Moderator-1.webp

Player ReportingĀ | Ban AppealsĀ |Ā Support SystemĀ |Ā Feedback SystemĀ | TMP Rules

4 minutes ago, Stones8000 said:

But think how much more you get for your money on a 70% off sale šŸ˜‰

As for the sale the truth is worth the wait.
But it is also worth remembering that many people are not able to wait until the sale.Ā šŸ˜‚

3 minutes ago, Doniii said:

I am very excited for it, I think it will be one of the top standard DLC's we will have seen so far šŸ¤žĀ I'll most likely wait for a sale to purchase it as they tend to be a lot cheaper and prefer to spend as little as I canĀ šŸ¤£

True, I bought all my DLC on sale about a year ago and do not regret it because I saved a lot of money that I will be able to spend on the next wonders from SCS.Ā šŸ˜šŸ˜‚

spacer.png

Ā  Ā Ā lrwRsrV.png

Ā 

Absolutely! I've been playing ETS2 for a while now, and I'm always eager to check out new DLCs as they're released. The West Balkans DLC looks like it's going to be a really interesting addition to the game, with lots of new areas to explore and some unique challenges to overcome. I'm definitely planning on picking it up as soon as it's released.

Hi,

I believe all ETS2 players are looking forward to the arrival of the new DLC,
but whether to purchase or not should entirely depend on their own ideas.

äø­å›½MF团队ļ¼Œę•°äø€ę•°äŗŒåž‚ē›“制č”Ø字ē¬¦åœØäø­å›½ć€‚

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

Helloļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æ!

Ā 

SinceĀ your topic has beenĀ inactiveĀ forĀ overĀ fourteenĀ (14)Ā days, I willĀ lockĀ andĀ moveĀ it to ourĀ ArchiveĀ sub-forum.
We apply theseĀ procedures in order to keep the forumĀ organized.

Ā 

If you have any questions,Ā please feelĀ freeĀ to DM me.Ā 

Ā 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Game Moderator + Community Moderator

Ā 

//Ā ļ»æLockedĀ &Ā MovedĀ toĀ Archive

Ā 

Ā 

Archived