trameri logistic

faby

Question

I would like to ask why the Trameri company has such a small entrance, I have always found myself slamming the trailer, it seems made for cars instead of trucks, but why don't they widen the entrance, can you help me understand? 

it's nearly impossible to get in there the one way and do the mega wide maneuver

tef2f5d026b67-hqdefault.jpg

• Woah! 1

6 answers to this question

I actually really love this entrance just because it can be a challenge. To answer your question, to get in I always recommend going as far over away from the entrance as you can then swinging the truck in. OR, a good way to get in is to actually reverse in off the road if your up for a challenge. I personally find it sometimes easier to reverse in if the area is quiet. 

Some companies like this IRL are the same that have small entrances that aren't really made for trucks but a truck will get through. 

Hello, 

The fact why is the Trameri built like that is hard questions, because I also dont know the reason. However here you can almost same enterance in real

https://youtu.be/hQnBBIQp2sU

Unfortunately, I could not find the specific video about entering to Trameri, so this may be helpful 

My little advice, always when you enter there just go a little bit on right/left side depends how long your trailer is. I think, you will find more videos on YT.

Regards,

RedWolf_Plays

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Elih.
TruckersMP Support + Report Moderator

//Locked and Moved to Solved