Getting kicked from the game

Bob1985

Question

Dear,

I'm having trouble with multiplayer. I always get kicked out of the game. I have the original game and maps, and I installed TruckMP, but it doesn't work. Two months ago I was playing normally, but now it won't work. It always gives me an error when I want to start driving the truck.

Edited by Leon Baker
Changed title to something more informative

5 answers to this question

Hello @Bob1985;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.
First of all I see that you are new to the forum, welcome! If you need help, don't hesitate to contact me.

I don't think this is the appropriate category so the staffs may move your topic to different categories.

Please upload a screenshot of the errors that you received under this thread. This way we can help you more accurately.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello there, @Bob1985

You can try couple step to fix it your problem like reset your router or open from start to command prompt write there

ipconfig/flushdns its clear your cache or you can write ipconfig and find your default gateway number and write down

example:

ping -t  100.100.0.1 like this wait for couple minute then close page try login the game,also you can see your ping when you use this code.

Note:Also you can asked to moderator move your thread to HELP section probably you will received more help there.

• Like 1

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics