Game crash

Astraal.

Question

I just succeeded in running tmp with the help of the "help" werzey solution.
However, if you enter the game and allow sdk, the game crashes.
So I went into the game without running the navio because I thought the navio was the problem. Then the sdk phrase doesn't appear and works well. What's the problem?

7 answers to this question

Hello, @Astraal.

Congratulations on resolving the TruckersMP update error with the solution I provided.

As @Titanic4 said, you need Game.Crash logs to know the exact cause.

How to Submit Game.Crash Log?

1.  Open your file explorer and go to "My Documents"
  2.  Locate and open either Euro Truck Simulator2 folder
  3. Locate and open Game.crash
  4. There will be a lot of text in this document. Select it all by pressing "CTRL+A" on the keyboard then copy it by either right clicking and selecting copy or by using the keyboard shortcut "CTRL+C"
  5. Go to https://pastebin.com and paste all the text into your website
  6. The website URL changes as you enter text. Submit your changed URL here

However, You don't provide "Game.Crash" so I can't figure out the exact problem, but I'll let you know the general solution to the problem you're experiencing.

The reason why the game crashes due to the Navio plugin is that the folder path contains CJK characters.

A workaround is to use the "-homedir" argument to copy the ETS2 and/or ATS folders to a path that does not contain CJK characters.

Add "-homedir Drive:\Path\To\Root" to your TruckersMP or ETS2 console options.

That is, entering "-homedir D:\GameData" in the game console via the "-homedir" argument will avoid the error character.

This will help you to understand the solution => https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=1179490#p1179490

spacer.png

spacer.png

Enter your game location in "-homedir Drive:\Path\To\Root" 

In my case, I entered "D:\GameData" because ETS2 is included in "D:\GameData"

Again, I need the crash files to know the exact cause. That way I can provide you with an accurate solution. :HaulieLove:

• Like 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Can you post the game logs from the most recent crash? This would potentially make it easier to locate the exact reason on the game crash issues you're having.

• Like 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello @Astraal.,

I am glad to hear that your problem has been solved! 🙂 

Therefore, I will close this topic now and move it to the "Solved" section.

If you have any additional questions or problems related to TruckersMP in the future, then please do not hesitate to create a new topic!

I wish you a wonderful rest of the day.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

• Like 1