Low FPS with low GPU usage

semhut05

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @semhut05!

Typically when you're in Calais with the magnitude of the player population is there within one city. It alone can take your FPS down pretty low. I have a 1650 Super, and when I go into busier areas my fps drops as well. Once they've cleared off your TAB menu your FPS will be restored. If you go there pretty frequently I'd say lower your graphics for the high populated areas.

If it's every where that your graphics drops, I'd say try moving down to 1080p, I've noticed 1440p can cause a bit of lag even for me. However, like I said try lower your graphics or don't go to as populated areas.

Kind regards,

Blehmaster

Hello there @semhut05,

Firstly, are you playing on the Simulation 1 server? If so, the amount players could be the main cause of your issue.
When there are a large number of players in one area, this can cause lag and low FPS to most PC's, despite how high their specs may be. To help tackle this issue, you could try lowering your graphic settings when driving on TruckersMP, or turning off/reducing the some settings in the TAB menu;

• Development Logging  
  • Smoothing Distance
  • Load Cabin Accessories
  • Load Flags
  • Additional Lights
  • Draw Distance

Furthermore, you could also try the following settings;

• Enable Vsync ( It is always better to having a Stable FPS Rate around 60 than often a Jumping between 180 till 45 or lower.
  • Set Scale to 400%
  • Disable MLAA
  • Disable DOF
  • Disable Anisotropic Filtering by moving the Slider to the left

Moreover, as beacons can cause FPS drops for some users, you could also try the following command; g_disable_beacons (0/ 1/ 2)

• 0 is the default setting ( flares & flashing lights active )
  • 1 removes the flares ( lights still flash but without the flare effects )
  • 2 disables the flashing & flare effects ( the beacons are static )

Hopefully this helps, and please do not hesitate to let us know if you require further assistance!

Happy Trucking! 🚚

spacer.png

Hello there,

Has your problem been solved with the solutions given above?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,  
OmSaL  
TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our Support Team members, we will open this again.

Kind Regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved section because it has been inactive again for 7 days.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

// Moved to Unsolved