Possibility to comment the rejected suggestions

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho

Dear TruckersMP Team,

I would like to purpose this suggestion about the suggestions rejected. I know it will be maybe strange for you, but I'll try to explain you as well as possible ^^

Suggestion Name: Possibility to comment the rejected suggestions

Suggestion Description: Comment on suggestions rejected by the TruckersMP team, in order to allow the community to give its opinion even if the staff has already disapproved

Any example images: cx6y.png (this is the actual message when a suggestion was rejected) I dont have any example images of the future implementation but will explain under.

Why should it be added?:

I've noticed some suggestions from the community that no member can respond to by commenting on their opinion.

It is true that some suggestions are sometimes too complicated or already in place, but even if the TruckersMP staff refuse them for the reasons they have, why not allow their community to react?
I think it might be a good idea to allow everyone to react even if a suggestion is rejected by the TMP team, as the community might feel the need to do so. Maybe the team in charge of reviewing the suggestions will realize that the community likes a particular suggestion and that it deserves to be reworked for implementation?

I personally find it frustrating that we can't react to closed/rejected suggestions. I think we should all be able to react to a suggestion in order to suggest possible improvements on a particular suggestion. By pooling our ideas, a rejected suggestion can be changed into a good suggestion, which may be accepted and in any case receive a lot of feedback from the community based on TruckersMP users, which can only be beneficial.