"Custom" paint job for my VTC.

TJay..

Question

Hello everyone!
I have a question.
Can I gat a "custom" paint job for my VTC?
Because I've seen a lot of VTC's with a "custom" paint job, even the small ones!
So is this possible? Please let me know!

P.S. I'll add an example attachment?

And is this possible for multiple trucks of different brands?

Kind regards, NexusTheTrucker

spacer.png

Edited by NexusTheTrucker
Image was in a weird place.

6 answers to this question

Hello, 

unfortunately, TMP doesn't have the option to create your own paint job for VTC. Probably the companies you've seen use default, but properly configured paint jobs. If you have seen any additional graphics (e.g. in photos in VTC galleries) on vehicles, they are probably added during processing in some program, or the photos were taken in single-player mode with some modification. 

TruckersMP Driver & Patron

Author of DBus Line Creator 

When you talk about custom paintings you are referring to:

1) Game Paints: In the game you have a large amount of paints, where you can make different color combinations. In addition to the paintings that come in the game, you can buy some paintings that are paid, the 'Paint Jobs Pack' DLCs, which even have different designs, paintings of countries and others. In this method, you will be able to play both online and offline.

2) Paintings really made for VTC: Generally, VTCs make a painting for VTC itself. I'll explain, there are people, usually the design that creates a painting and installs it in the game as a mod, then the player installs the painting file (as a mod) in the game. Depending on the way it is configured, the painting done will appear there in the truck's customization, in the painting tab. In this method you can only play offline.

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

You can create a paint for your own vtc from a paint yourself. (SCS Paints)

Yes you can have vtc paint by using the same paints for other trucks. (SCS Paints)

if you want according to your logistics you can do it yourself with an app After doing this, you can have your own paint by uploading it to the steam workshop (it is not compatible with TMP)

If you want to know more you can read here
https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/326

King Regards,
Nightning.

Edited by Nightning.
to forget something

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

Hello there! ? 

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics