Limited honk-time

Mix.

Suggestion Name:

Limited honk time

Suggestion Description:

We all know the annoying honk-spammers. Slamming their horn-button for 5 full minutes just because they can. What I propose, is a horn-timer. I.e. you can only use your horn for a total of 30 seconds per hour. If you reach 30 seconds of total horn-time then it just basically blocks your horn input and you have to wait 1 hour from your first horn usage before you can use another 30 seconds of honking.

30 seconds is just an example.

Example:
You log on.  You have 30 seconds of horn-time from that moment.

You wanna say hello with your horn to a passing truck. You honk for 2 seconds. You now have 28 seconds of horn time left for the next 60 minutes.

The 60 minutes now starts counting down.

For every time you use your horn your timer is deducted the amount of seconds the honk lasts.

After 60 minutes since your first horn usage the timer resets to 30 seconds and the timer starts counting down again when you use your horn for the first time in that period.

So if you decide to waste 30 seconds of honking in the first 5 minutes of your gameplay, then you have to wait 55 minutes before you can honk again.

Why should it be added?:

To avoid going deaf and avoid overuse of horns for no reason.

• Upvote 12
  • HaulieCry 1
  • Awesome! 1

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.