A realistic server project

Shadel

Hello There,

Suggestion Name : A realistic server project

Suggestion Description: I want to share with you a server that has been on my mind for a long time.

A server should be added to the TruckersMP servers login screen and the name is for example; Realistic Simulation

When logging into this server, a profile with the name of the Truckersmp account should be created instead of our own profile.

and everyone should start the game with 0 money and work hard to improve themselves and own a truck.

It would also be great if it could be done. Through an online truck site for the game, players can buy and sell modified trucks they buy at certain prices.

and to increase the intensity of the work between duisburg calais by slightly interfering with the game algorithm.

here are some suggestions

Any example images:  null

Why should it be added?: Who does not want a realistic simulation that can attract the attention of many players and I am sure that the players will be happy

There may be a lot of things that need to be edited in my suggestion.

But if it seems like a logical project and you are interested, you can accept this proposal.

If it's not possible at the moment, it's okay for you to decline.

Hope to see an improved TruckersMP.

Kind Regards,

Shadel

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Hey,

Your suggestion is a little bit too restrictive as it'll be very difficult for new users to try and get a proper experience from starting from scratch. Especially within TruckersMP.

However, an idea SIMILAR to this was suggested here:

This suggestion discusses about a hardcore server and would make it better for Simulation rather than basically "starting from scratch".

Kind regards,

JamesS014

Community Manager

• Like 1