I start ETS2 MP , but he run in Single Player

Claudiu Vos

Question

Hi , i followed all of this topic http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/235-common-problems-please-read-before-posting/#singleplayerwith my problem , but i can't resolve that , i have the game buyed on steam , i have the latest version , the lastest version of multiplayer client , but when i entry in multiplayer the game run in single player , is not show me the login panel with euro 6 and others , just the panel with my profiles... What i need to do ?

19 answers to this question

When i go home i will make a screenshoot ... But i uploaded my game.log (on this page) and show me some like the dll from ets2/winx 86 is broken or is not readable , please look at that

And yes , i uninstall all of old versions before install the latest one.

@Truck driver , no i'm not dutch but i like Vos Logistics :) ... And i try that but don't work

When i go home i will make a screenshoot ... But i uploaded my game.log (on this page) and show me some like the dll from ets2/winx 86 is broken or is not readable , please look at that

And yes , i uninstall all of old versions before install the latest one.

@Truck driver , no i'm not dutch but i like Vos Logistics :) ... And i try that but don't work

Yeah. your name sounded pretty dutch ;)

Hi guys , i got the solution , on windows 8 the launcher.exe needs to be compatibility with windows xp sp3 (right click on launcher , compatibility , and select windows xp sp 3) it's work

Nice,safe driving!

See you on the roads!

• Upvote 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Hi guys , i got the solution , on windows 8 the launcher.exe needs to be compatibility with windows xp sp3 (right click on launcher , compatibility , and select windows xp sp 3) it's work

Thats strange way to play it since i got 8.1 and i don't need to do compatibily to xp

But okey if that works

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.