Scania Save Editing

Fra01

Guest DBus_David.

hello @xxfraxx13

I hope you are well

I think if you are talking about the bumper of Scania R, I suggest you use the bumper and Renault truck DLC modified bumper using the Volvo FH16DLC modified package.

Because the bumpers of these two trucks can be changed to the same color as the body

Hope my answer above gave you some hints If you have any other questions please comment here

kind regards

Death knight

I believe that you mean the Paint Net bullbar that comes with the FH Tuning Pack DLC (for Volvo trucks). It's quite similar to the "generic" Goliath one with the difference that it will match the truck's colour. See the images below,

Spoiler

Both bullbars:

06.04.2022-09.26.15

Volvo with Goliath:

06.04.2022-09.27.21

Same truck with the Paint Net bullbar:

06.04.2022-09.28.01

By default, this Paint Net bullbar would only be available for Volvo trucks, but it can be installed on any others using save-edit.

Hi @xxfraxx13,

You don't need to buy dlc. After SCS brought original multiplayer, dlcs became visible and usable in TMP. So you can add this part from your coding file to your Scania. 

Bulbar code ; "/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16_2012/accessory/f_grill/net.sii"

If you want to find the code of the track you want, just log in to this discord = https://discord.gg/dW4gTs7ZuQ : Universal Trucks Discord Server.

I hope what wrote worked. If you don't know how to do it or if what i wrote wasn't enough for you, feel free to leave a comment.

Sincerely,
Aras.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

• Nody locked this topic

Archived