Any thoughts on supporting mod managers in 1.44?

For example: It is written on the premise that local mode will be deprecated from 1.44 onwards.

Suggestion Name: 1.44 mod managers official support

Suggestion Description: As of 1.44, TMP officially supports the mod manager.

Any example images: doesn't exist

Why should it be added?:

There is no clear information on whether or not local mode will be supported from 1.44.
of course some good people are looking for other ways to implement local mode.

This topic is actually written on the premise that local mode is not supported since 1.44.

Are TMP admins willing to officially support local mods through mod managers?

I don't know how it works, but it seems to be applied if you simply do not activate the mode synchronization between users like the local mode.
In SCS software, TMP said it was time to officially apply the mod manager.

They simply said that disabling mod synchronization between users would result in local mode.

Is this realistically possible? or should I give up if local mode no longer works after 1.44?

Hey,

Adding mod manager isn't viable at the moment due to how much data users would have to download, especially for a public server of up to 4,000 users.

Additionally, it's one of the frequently suggested suggestions: 

Do note, i'm not sure what you mean by "local mode" but TruckersMP does not support the convoy game mode on our servers.

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager