Force feedback on Skoda feels inverted.

Wiipuri

Question

(i write it with translator. Sorry if it's hard to read) When driving a Skoda, the feedback feels inverted. At same time everything on the trucks it feels normal. Hoe to fix it? In the settings I did not find the option to invert feedback.

(I apologize in advance if this question has already been answered a hundred times, I'm just a beginner and did not find the answer)

7 answers to this question

Hello Ikngtd,

You can drive the Scout vehicle actually ONLY with the method that I will mention for you, as Force-Feedback for Scout vehicles was kinda destroyed and the Steering Wheel was too strong to drive it. I am not sure if that issue have been solved already, but still, be careful.

When you have done this, your Steering Wheel will be always in the middle and you won't have any trouble with the Force-Feedback anymore. One thing you also can do is to leave Logitech G-Hub on while playing so you can be 100% that there can't happen anything that can change that setting while cruising on TruckersMP Servers.

I think that everyone who's using Logitech G29 Steering Wheel, has such Problem at the beginning. As first thing, you need to download the Logitech G-Hub so you can change/setup/overview your Wheel in any way you want it.

Do you use it ?

Kind regards,

Meryem.

• HaulieThumbsUp 2

5 hours ago, .Meryem said:

Hello Ikngtd,

You can drive the Scout vehicle actually ONLY with the method that I will mention for you, as Force-Feedback for Scout vehicles was kinda destroyed and the Steering Wheel was too strong to drive it. I am not sure if that issue have been solved already, but still, be careful.

When you have done this, your Steering Wheel will be always in the middle and you won't have any trouble with the Force-Feedback anymore. One thing you also can do is to leave Logitech G-Hub on while playing so you can be 100% that there can't happen anything that can change that setting while cruising on TruckersMP Servers.

I think that everyone who's using Logitech G29 Steering Wheel, has such Problem at the beginning. As first thing, you need to download the Logitech G-Hub so you can change/setup/overview your Wheel in any way you want it.

Do you use it ?

Kind regards,

Meryem.

I dont use Logitech G-Hub. I tried to download it, but it didn't see my steering wheel, I use Logitech MOMO Racing. Maybe it help: while i drive >40km/h feedback is normal, but when i drive faster feedback deflects the steering wheel from the center, but when i don't use throttle the feedback becomes normal.

Hello Ikngtd,

Centering problems, right? Try using this little ''MOMORacingFixCenter'' program:

Download - http://www.2shared.com/file/87 ... /MOMORacingFixCenter.html
Check ''Run automatically at startup'' and click Enable.

It makes new registry entry with little file for centering fix. Should be +/- okay.

Potentiometers is the main problem for Logitech Momo's pedals. They always goes off so then the data about moving pedals are incorrect and then you can see how pedal bars are shaking in LFS, even if they are pushed for a little bit and are not moving.

Disconnect wheel, turn off your PC, then turn ON and when Windows is ready connect your Momo to your PC (via USB of course )

After that try out your wheel in LFS.

Let me know how it's goes after

Kind regards,

Meryem.

• Upvote 1
  • Woah! 1

8 hours ago, .Meryem said:

Hello Ikngtd,

Centering problems, right? Try using this little ''MOMORacingFixCenter'' program:

Download - http://www.2shared.com/file/87 ... /MOMORacingFixCenter.html
Check ''Run automatically at startup'' and click Enable.

It makes new registry entry with little file for centering fix. Should be +/- okay.

Potentiometers is the main problem for Logitech Momo's pedals. They always goes off so then the data about moving pedals are incorrect and then you can see how pedal bars are shaking in LFS, even if they are pushed for a little bit and are not moving.

Disconnect wheel, turn off your PC, then turn ON and when Windows is ready connect your Momo to your PC (via USB of course )

After that try out your wheel in LFS.

Let me know how it's goes after

Kind regards,

Meryem.

Thank you very much! Steering wheel become work much better. Force feedback on Skoda now normal. 

17 hours ago, Crestune~ said:

Hello,

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Kind regards,

Crestune

TruckersMP Support

My problem has been solved, thanks.