Lack of interior of vehicles

Ali Fidan

Hello, for the first time, I will create a topic in the forum, I hope I opened it in the wrong category. ? I'm just here to give advice

I wanted to say a shortcoming that caught my eye. The fact that the interior of the event vehicles is different is a big deficiency in my opinion. The Dacia that everyone uses right now looks very realistic from the outside. But once you get inside, the feeling drops. So is it possible to update it on the inside? I will say it again, legendary car

(By the way, when viewed from the outside with its 0 camera, it looks like a Dacia interior.) 

resim_2022-04-27_230453723.thumb.png.58778e2a4478db0d0e232df5212acd93.png

Hey,

As stated in our KB article: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1251

This is one of the biggest things we’ve noticed the community asking about and would like to give as truthful of an answer as we can. Converting these vehicles and getting them into the working, driveable stage they are now is a long task and takes a lot of work, especially considering the sheer volume of vehicles that have been made available for the future. Creating custom interiors for each is simply not viable as they are one of the hardest things to model in the game when done right, and would require an extraordinary amount of work from our Add-On Team. Considering each vehicle is only available for 4 weeks, we believe the existing Scout and truck interiors are more than acceptable. Other unique features such as custom engine physics and sounds are some of the things packed into these vehicles.

Therefore, I will go ahead and reject your suggestion. Please ensure you use the suggestion template in the future.

Thanks for understanding.

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager

// Rejected.