Unban expired proof

nickverdel

Question

5 answers to this question

I can't see it either, it say it does not exist. You can appeal the ban and explain that, you will get unbanned or provided with another proof if exist, usually the evidence must be available for the full duration of the ban, plus 30 days if it's not perma.

Although, please bare in mind that this will be invalid if evidence is recorded by yourself, as per the rules:

§1.2 - Ban Evading - PERMANENT BAN

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

• Upvote 2

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

Hello, 

Since you have mentioned that the comments above have solved your problem, I will be moving this to solved. 

Thank you to everyone for participating! 

If you have any further questions or issues, please do not hesitate to create another topic or contact us via a Support Ticket

I hope you have a great day! 

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy 

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved.

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!