Question - Interior

Renaultclio10

Question

8 answers to this question

Greetings!

The way you change the interior of your truck, assuming you already purchased it, is to go to and enter a repair station (F7), access the Truck Configurator, and click the fifth icon from the left, up at the top (Interior).
Almost every SCS truck has at least two interior trims to pick from (typically called "Standard" and "Exclusive"), each of which have EU and UK configurations (in other words, have the steering wheel in either side of the truck); giving you at least four interior options per truck. 

Now, to customize the inside (if you own the Cabin Accessories DLC, or any other DLC that includes accessories for the interior) you should click the eight icon at the top (Accessories), and it will give you plenty of variety to choose from.

I invite you to show us the finished customization!

Sincerely,
MXL94305CP
TruckersMP Trial Support

MXL94305CP

TruckersMP's Trial Support

Hello there!

Does the solution above provided by MXL94305CP help you solve your issue?
Please let us know by replying here. This helps us keeping the forum organized!

Kind Regards,
vldv44_
TruckersMP Support

• Awesome! 1

vldv44_

TruckersMP  

Translator 

image.png.cc04a4aa66a9a3c6e53cdaba9217dc4a.png

Human Resources

|Italian Subforum|Knowledge Base|Rules(KB)|

Have a fantastic day ahead!

Greetings!

Ah, now I see what you mean.

The best of my knowledge, these custom interiors are what's known as local mods.
It's esentially a way to, quote on quote, "bypass", TruckersMP's restriction on mods added to the game; but these are only client-side and won't be visible to other players.

While TruckersMP does not provide direct support for local mods, I found this topic that may be of your interest.

Sincerely,
MXL94305CP
TruckersMP Trial Support

MXL94305CP

You're welcome. I'm glad to read I was able to answer your questions.

I'll go ahead and move this resource to "Solved Topics", so that other people can find it if they need it. 

Best Regards, 
MXL94305CP 
TruckersMP Trial Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved 

MXL94305CP