VTC Picture next to Player Name (Ingame)

berechtigter

Hey there,

For example:  You are in VTC Phoenix and another player wants to know which VTC you are in without asking you. Then they can simply look at your profile or simply see the VTC photo next to your name ingame (for us the Pheonix).

Suggestion Name: VTC Picture next to Player Name

Suggestion Description: As I said above, it's about a picture that should be next to the name. I will attach a picture below where you can see it a bit better. However, I would like to say that this function is only for VTCs that are validated or verified. This way the TMP team can better check what kind of pictures are there.

Any example images: here

VTC_Pic.png?width=1202&height=676

Why should it be added?: It should be added to the game because I think it would be a great new feature that is missing in the game. Also, only the people who are in the VTC can have this picture, so no strangers (who are not in the VTC) can use the picture. This would reduce the problems with the TAG (everyone can use every tag).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

|Aurora VTC Driver|