big lag since the last multiplayer update

DadaLugdu69

Question

big lag since the last multiplayer update ,I deleted the mod ets2mp folder the winter mod this year is unbearable .I still lag after deleting ,how to do ? (sry for my English ) !

gros lag depuis la dernière mise a jour multijoueur ,j'ai supprimé le dossier mod ets2mp le mod hiver cette année est insupportable .je lag toujours après la suppression , comment faire ?

5 answers to this question

Hi there! 

Maybe you can find the solution in this topic:

Kind regards,
@FreakyBodyX
TruckersMP Support

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hello,

You can drop FPS due to a number of things.

It can be:

Players loading in,

Textures loading in.

Or even other things...

You can try changing your graphic settings but i can guarantee you will always get FPS drop. Unfortunately, it happens in every game.

If the FPS drops occur when driving into a city with lots of players in it it will always start laging as the server bottle-necks the performance for every player to prevent desynch between players. The same thing can happen on highways when there are many players nearby. The best thing you can do is just avoiding busy areas, I can't tell you for sure that this is your problem though. The lag occurs (for me) at around 10 players and upwards.

Hope this helps you!

Greetings,

n0feaR.

Hi there!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

@FreakyBodyX

TruckersMP Support 

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hey there, @DadaLugdu69!

It has been three (3) days since the last reply on this topic, and hence we will be moving it to the "Inactive Topics" section. However, if you still need any further help, feel free to message me or any other Support Team member, and we will open this topic again. If you do not send me or another Support Team member a message within one (1) week, we will move this topic to the Unsolved Topics section.

Thank you for your participation!

Kind Regards,
MHT_
TruckersMP Trial Support

/ Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics.