Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Adjustable game time

Suggestion Name:

Adjustable game time

Suggestion Description: 

Add an option that will allow the player to set the time in-game to their own liking.

Any example images: 

timesystemtmp.png.4a40278c7286dff19dfd2e91575d1bcb.png

Why should it be added?:

As much as I love winter, I hate the long night times. I always end up looking on TruckersMP map how late it is and wait for the daytime. And since there's also the sleeping system ingame which can't change the time with the current time system in TMP, maybe it would be a good idea to give the players an option to set the time to their benefits. Giving the players the options to set the time to their local time would also increase the realism. 

• Upvote 1

Hello,

Unfortunately, this isn't possible at this time. This is due to various reasons, such as rule §5.1 with the automatic server kick for headlights. If it's the middle of the night for other players and daytime for you, they may not see you due to you not having your lights on. This is why we have such measures in place.

I hope my answer helps you. 

Kind regards,

JamesS014

Community Manager

• HaulieCry 2