Command for changing the server without closing the game.

ManuMarSch

Suggestion name: Command for changing a server, without closing the entire game.

Suggestion Description: Creating a command for players, which gives the possibility to change servers without having to close the game each time.

for example /change-to-server-sim1.

This system could give the possibility for users to "jump" from one server to another if they would like to.

Obviously there will be not the possibility to change from ETS to ATS (because we need to start a complete new game), furthermore we would not be able to do something like if we would actually be in ETS2 /change-to-server-US [Simulation].

Why should it be added?: In my opinion it should be added because it would be helpfull, especially for people that have a limited time for playing (for example I as a kid could play only 1 and a half hour a day so it was a bit annoiyng if I wanted to change server, particullary if I had to wait 4-5 minutes before I could continue playing because game crashed etc.).

I think additionally, for Game Moderators it would be a benefit, they could then "jump" from a server to another without having to wait several minutes before taking action in another server.

It would be as I said before, a benefit for all of us, so that we can continue our experience on TruckersMP without having to close the whole game. It would be nice if this command could be introduced in the "standard" servers of TruckersMP (such as Sim1,Sim2,Arcade,US [Simulation] etc.).

I can imagine that keeping this system every time "up to date" is difficult (up to date because of the event servers.), this is why my suggestion is for only for "standard" servers.

Kind Regards,

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.77f04423a8e5d64e2143f512b516c58d.webpMANU.png.26272a0bf0c8963d3136ef83757676a6.png1771048576_role_Driver(1).webp.16f12f0944a0d47a76a7459e12c40855.webp

WzxmcKP.png.ee0bd167fbb090ce8be9d5178a252499.png

Hello ManuMarSch,

Thanks for creating a suggestion on our forum.

A suggestion similar to this has been accepted and therefore as this is classed as a duplicate suggestion, I will have to reject this.

Here is the suggestion: 

Thanks for understanding.

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager