Good ol' Ban

Keysotin

Question

It's been four years since I got banned and I can't appeal the ban and I would litterally do anything to get unbanned because I can't let go of this community. I still have friends who's playing Tmp and I soo wanna get the emmersion of trucking with others again. So please give me a chance to try and reedem myself from when I was a kid playing the game.

I'm streaming on twitch/Keysotin if you want to see my driving experience.

4 answers to this question

Hello @Magic_Medic

Thank you for using the forum for such inquiries. 
It is most advisable that you do not complain about the bans you have gotten on the forum. As you have stated that you have appealed your ban and cannot do that anymore you will need to get in touch with Game Moderation Managers through our feedback system : https://truckersmp.com/feedback/create, and you will be able to explain why you believe you should be unbanned. Although, it is worth mentioning that if your ban is accorded correctly and is permanent there is no chance of getting unbanned so speaking to Game Moderation Managers will not solve your situation. 

I hope you understand, and please tell us if we are able to help you with anything else so we are able to put this topic to the correct section of the forum?

Best Regards, 

Rico 

Support

4 minutes ago, Rico. said:

Hello @Magic_Medic

Thank you for using the forum for such inquiries. 
It is most advisable that you do not complain about the bans you have gotten on the forum. As you have stated that you have appealed your ban and cannot do that anymore you will need to get in touch with Game Moderation Managers through our feedback system : https://truckersmp.com/feedback/create, and you will be able to explain why you believe you should be unbanned. Although, it is worth mentioning that if your ban is accorded correctly and is permanent there is no chance of getting unbanned so speaking to Game Moderation Managers will not solve your situation. 

I hope you understand, and please tell us if we are able to help you with anything else so we are able to put this topic to the correct section of the forum?

Best Regards, 

Rico 

Support

Yes I understand that but I will never stop trying. 

Hello there,

We are glad to hear that we were able to help in some way. 

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another topic or contact us via the support system on the website in a support ticket.

Have a great day!  

Warm Regards,
Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked & Moved to Solved Topics.