REL Reports on servers which no longer exist

Dr Joshington

Question

Hi all. I attended an event today on a dedicated server and needed to make two reports. I have the video evidence and I've done one of the reports. I'm ready to do the second report but I've used all reports, so I understand I have to wait until my old reports are dealt with.

However, during reports, you must select which server the incident took place on. If it takes a few days for me to be able to have a report available to use, what should I do in terms of selecting which SIM? Because the event server won't exist in a few days, I'm not even sure if it does right now. So it won't appear on the drop-down list, will it? Will I have to select a different sim or will I have to abandon the report?

Thanks

Josh

TMP.jpg

4 answers to this question

Hello @Dr Joshua Edwards,

First of all, I would like to welcome you on TruckersMP forum!

Because the event where the violation happened has already finished, there will not be an option to choose an Event Server. However, you can choose any of the Simulation servers but put a note in the report when providing evidence that the situation occurred on an event server, preferably with the name of the event, so we can easily find which event that was and what were the event temporary rules.

Thank you very much for helping us by reporting users that violate the rules, your help is truly appreciated!

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL

Forum Moderator

• Like 1

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answer given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png

27 minutes ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Hello @Dr Joshua Edwards,

First of all, I would like to welcome you on TruckersMP forum!

Because the event where the violation happened has already finished, there will not be an option to choose an Event Server. However, you can choose any of the Simulation servers but put a note in the report when providing evidence that the situation occurred on an event server, preferably with the name of the event, so we can easily find which event that was and what were the event temporary rules.

Thank you very much for helping us by reporting users that violate the rules, your help is truly appreciated!

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL

Forum Moderator

I really appreciate your reponse, it was very helpful. I was afraid that if I choose a different sim, I will get myself banned for lying about which sim it is ? so, I will do the report later but choose a different sim (and add the note about which sim it truly was. My query is fully solved. Thanks again!

Hello there,

I am glad to hear that your questions have been answered  
If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another topic or contact us via the support system on the website in a support ticket.

Have a great day!  

Warm Regards,
KasperE
TruckersMP - Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved Topics