Bug truckers freeze randomly

tomato_planet

Question

hi,

so around every 15 minutes, the other trucks freeze for me. for other players im still driving. i need to stop, my friends need to wait for me.

its so annoying. my internet is very good and stable. how to fix this? i also checked other threads but nothing helped.

thanks in advance :)

8 answers to this question

Heya!

This happened to me as well for about a year, though I do think it's when your ping jumps up. Meaning your internet is fluctuating within the server. Causing the jumps.

As well as your graphics could be a problem, though in this case to me it seems fine considering the video is very smooth etc.

Matter of fact I still have this happen on the EU servers. (American servers it doesn't happen considering I am from the U.S)

Meaning there is nothing that could/can be done that I know of. (closing out browsers/music spotify/pandora etc)

Kind regards,

Blehmaster

Thanks for your answers :)

I already have everything else closed ?. I already moved my wifi router, I thought that could give a bit more stability. I'll probably try an ethernet cable in some weeks, would be a lot of work to hide it as it goes through multiple rooms.

Fortunately the freezing only occurred two times today and then it stopped. So hopefully it was a Sim 1 issue this time.

Hello @tomato_planet,

You created this topic in a category called General Discussion. 
It is important to keep topics in appropriate categories, so I have gone ahead and moved this topic to category called Help. 
Our Support Team and community will try their best to answer your questions and help you with solving the issues if there are any.

Sincerely,
BL4CK$K1LL
Forum Moderator

// Moved from General Discussion to Help

First, sorry for creating the topic in the wrong category.

I haven't played TruckersMP today, so I can't tell if it was just a temporary Sim1 issue, or it happens again. I'll update you tomorrow evening if it has been resolved or it's still occurring ?