delivery damage

F4B-Ertugrul

Question

Hello to everyone.
I got a world of truck-connected delivery today. but I had an accident on my way to pick up the delivery, the trailer is not connected but I saw that the delivery was damaged.
I typed / fix, but I saw the text 'a trailer is not connected' If the trailer is not connected, how did it get damaged? If the trailer is connected I could not write why / fix.

5 answers to this question

Hello there,

The issue seems like a general game bug. If the trailer wasn't connected it may be a bug to the game or a collision issue. I also don't believe the /fix command works on trailers and only trucks to avoid abuse of the command. If possible, please let me know the area of the issue occurring so I can help you further.

Regards,
Joseph.

Happy Trucking.

• Like 1

Hello there @ARTHUR.1903

As this topic has not received a further response in over three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic for additional responses.

Kind Regards,

TARK777
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

Hello there, :)

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: Support System

Kind Regards,

maksch

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team