Car physics (Scout)

EliminatorPL

Suggestion Name: Car Physics

Suggestion Description:  For a few months, I was wondering, why the car physics has not been changed. I mean it is a Simulator, but in-game, a small Scout (Skoda) can hit a huge set and tip it over easily, which is quite abnormal.
In real life, the truck driver would not even feel when someone would hit his trailer.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: I believe that this change would protect normal players from childish ones, who are joining the game, only to disturb the game of normal players - especially if the truckers are delivering goods from the WoTr. I've mentioned WoTr because if someone tip you over, you are losing the whole delivery, no matter how long you've been driving. Ok, we can report such a user, but our time is lost (e.q. 4 hrs), Gamer Moderation Team has to review such a report (Team has to waste their time to punish childish players).
Thank you

• Upvote 18

• 2 weeks later...