Same painting on truck and trailer

izoxen

Question

8 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, izoxen said:

hi @Unnamed88008

thanks for the answer, but the problem is that I don't see a pattern like "duellist" in the motives of the truck painting and that's why I wrote this topic, or is it a truck issue?

That's maybe because you're using 8x4 chassis on your truck which is not supported by "Duellist" paint job.

Here is how it looks for me:

While using any other chassis than 8x4 Chassis you will easily find a "Duellist" paint job

Taqf1Rx.png

But when you're using 8x4 Chassis, you won't find it.

YG8FkTw.png

I think it's the most possible.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Unnamed88008 said:

That's maybe because you're using 8x4 chassis on your truck which is not supported by "Duellist" paint job.

Here is how it looks for me:

While using any other chassis than 8x4 Chassis you will easily find a "Duellist" paint job

Taqf1Rx.png

But when you're using 8x4 Chassis, you won't find it.

YG8FkTw.png

I think it's the most possible.

yes, I have 8x4, but then is it possible to make a similar paint kit as "duellist" but on an 8x4 chassis?

Possibly yes, but it's more advanced. You would need to know basics of save editing in order to use this paint job on 8x4. So it's better to change the chassis to use "Duellist" paint job because you can make an mistake which would cause a game crash. This way could take more time than it is worth. And because this paint job is not compatibile with 8x4 chassis, it could look way worse than it looks on other chassis if you would use it on 8x4 chassis.

You can learn more about save editing here if you want to.

• Upvote 1

I just read about save editor but I won't use it because I'm afraid it will end badly for me: D instead I used griffin paint and combined it with the "duellist" trailer and it looks great in my humble opinion. Anyway, @Unnamed88008 thanks for your help and all the best on the virtual roads at truckersmp. @Stubborn__  Could I ask you to close the topic?

20210126164627_1.jpg

Hello there,

I am glad to hear that your question has been answered and I agree, that truck looks great. :D 
If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another topic or contact us via the support system on the website in a support ticket.

Have a great day! :) 

Warm Regards,
Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked & Moved to Solved Topics.